We all have a role to play in patient safety. As a consumer in the health care system, your voice matters. Lend your support and engage with the United for Patient Safety campaign and Patient Safety Awareness Week. From taking the pledge to support the role you play in patient safety to sharing campaign messages on social media, you can lend your support and help promote this important issue.
- 1 First, sign up to get involved and join our email list.
- 2 Sign-In and Take the Pledge for Patient Safety.
- 3 Share matters that are most important to you when it comes to talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- 5 Help spread the word on Facebook & Twitter, using these helpful sample posts.
- 6 Share a memorial and honor someone who was harmed or died as a result of a medical error.
- View the "Ask Me 3" video on health literacy program designed to promote communication between health care providers and patients.
- Download Medication Safety Tips for Patients. Fill out, cut out, and fold the chart below and carry it with you at all times
- Review the Universal Patient Compact
- Download the full Free from Harm Report and see report highlights.
Do you like this page?