Patient Safety Awareness Week - Webcast Replay
The Voice of the Patient and the Public
Held in conjunction with Patient Safety Awareness Week, this webcast looks at the advancing role of the patient and the public in patient safety. It explored past efforts that brought forth transparency to patient safety issues, examined where we are today, and discussed how we can shape the future together. See below for the presentation slides and audio.
Original air date: March 15, 2017
The Hastings Center
Martin J. Hatlie, JD
President & CEO
Project Patient Care
Moderator: Tejal K. Gandhi, MD, MPH, CPPS
President and CEO, National Patient Safety Foundation
President and CEO, NPSF Lucian Leape Institute
There is no continuing education associated with this webcast replay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Individuals (herein referred to as “users”) wishing to access and download webcast replays (herein referred to as “replays”), must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Access and use of replays is intended for personal educational use only.
- Further use of replay content is prohibited without the expressed permission of NPSF.
- Replay content is not permitted to be used for promoting commercial products or services or to facilitate any kind of sale.
- Any and all content provided through the Professional Learning Series webcast program and other NPSF webcasts shall remain the intellectual property of NPSF and participating webcast faculty members, as appropriate.
- Users agree to hold NPSF harmless for any liability to any person or organization stemming from the content provided from the replays.
- NPSF may revoke permission to access and use replays at its discretion.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by NPSF, and continued access and use of replays will constitute agreement to such modifications.
This agreement will remain in force for the duration of the individual’s use of the webcast replays.
PRESENTATION AND AUDIO
Click here to download the presentation slides.
Click here to download the audio replay.