How Well Does Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox Really Work To Get Clean?
I want to talk to you today about Toxin Rid 10 day detox. They are the premier brand of detox pills on the market. But a lot of people don’t believe they work and have to admit that I was one of those skeptics.
So in this review, I want to tell you everything you need to know about what’s in Toxin Rid, and how well it works to get rid of drug toxins. I’m going to tell you everything you need to know. I’ll tell you the different ways you can pass a drug test and the pros and cons of each method.
I also cover drug metabolites elimination times, and what I found to be the best way to pass a drug test from my own experience. Then give you full Toxin Rid instructions, and compare Toxin Rid to the next best pill course on the market called Rescue 5 Day detox.
Let’s Talk About Passing A Drug Test
So let’s kick off here by telling you about passing a drug test generally.
You can use detox pills to get clean. They aren’t miracle pills though. You can’t just take the pills to get clean in a couple of days. Drug metabolites, and our bodies, just don’t work that way.
When you take drugs, metabolites form. These are waste cell-sized elements that start off in your bloodstream. They then work their way out through your urine, and sometimes through your bowels.
It can take quite a few days to get clean, even as a moderate user who’s got a body and mind in good condition:
- Cannabis metabolites up to 72 hours
- Cocaine metabolites up to 48 hours
- Amphetamines up to 72 hours
- Ecstasy up to 96 hours
- Methadone up to 48 hours
- Heroin up to 72 hours
- Short acting barbiturates/benzodiazepines up to 72 hours
- Long-acting barbiturates/benzodiazepines up to 30 days
Now guys I have to say here that that’s the optimum time for somebody who is fit and healthy, and who’s only taking drugs occasionally. Those times skyrocket with regular drug use, or if your body isn’t efficient.
To make it worse, if you’re a weed smoker, those detection times can be a as long as a few months. If you’re a chronic daily smoker, because of the shape of cannabis metabolites, they can cling to fat cells in the body more readily than other metabolites. That means they can work their way over a longer period of time, and detach randomly.
The Best Way To Pass A Drug Test Is To Be Clean
The bottom line is that unless you are a very occasional user, then it could take you a lot longer than a week to get clean.
You can use detox drinks to pass a drug test. These just mask the toxins for a few hours. But they are very efficient, as long as you get a good one like Rescue Cleanse or Ultra Eliminex. But they do have a higher margin for error than getting truly clean.
The other option is to submit a fake sample. A synthetic urine brand like Sub Solution will work a treat. However, there’s always the risk you will submit it outside the correct temperature range, or it will get found on you before the test.
The best way to get clean to pass a drug test is simply to have no drug metabolites in your body. But if you do it naturally, even doing a natural detox (as I explained in a moment), it could take you up to 2 weeks to get clean, and far longer if you’re a chronic user.
Which Toxin Rid Course Length Do You Need?
This is where Toxin Rid comes in. They are potent combo pills you take every day of the course length. These help to push out far more toxins than your body can do efficiently on its own.
They do this through having a potent range of natural ingredients, which encourage your body to expel toxins through both the bladder and bowels, and help things to work more quickly.
People get confused about the Toxin Rid course lengths though. They do a single day, always through to the full Toxin Rid 10-day detox course.
I would explain this way.
If you’re looking to use a detox drink, and you’ve got a couple of days, use the one or two-day course. Similarly, the three, four, or five day courses are only going to partially get rid of metabolites unless you have very light levels in your body. For all of those shorter lengths, you’re going to want to use a detox drink as your insurance policy.
The seven-day course is brilliant for people who have a medium level of toxin exposure. Basically, if you’re taking drugs two or three times a week.
But for me, if you’re a regular smoker, daily or more, or using drugs most days, then you’re going to have to abstain, and do the full Toxin Rid 10 day detox. It’s the only way that you can get rid of all those drug metabolites in 10 days or less.
The good news is though, that I’ve found even as several joints per day cannabis smoker, that I got clean in less than 10 days using the full course. So unless you’re very unlucky, you’re going to be clean in 10 days or less, and often in under a week.
Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox Instructions: Here’s What I Did
Now I want to talk you through how I used Toxin Rid to pass a drug test. Not only did I follow the full Toxin Rid instructions necessary, but I also made sure I did everything else I could as well.
The context for me trying to pass a drug test was it was an important new job that I was going for. This happened a couple of years back. A complete change in the industry. I was sick to death of my original job and I really wanted this new one.
So I didn’t just want to take a risk of getting caught with fake urine or using a detox drink, so I decided to do a full natural detox, and accelerate it using Toxin Rid to know that I was definitely going to pass the drug test I needed to.
So here are the instructions you will need to use Toxin Rid successfully:
- Stop taking drugs. As soon as you know you’re going to get a drug test, or you start preparing for job interviews, start abstaining, or at least cutting down, so that you have fewer drug metabolites in your body.
- The second thing you need to do is a natural detox from day one, all the way through until you have your test. Abstain, and live healthily. Drink plenty of water, urinate frequently, use diuretics like tea and coffee to increase your bowel movements, exercise, and get plenty of sleep. Let’s say you are doing the Toxin Rid 10-day detox, these are the instructions you will then need to follow each day. Every day when you wake up, you take three pills with 16 fluid ounces of water. You do this for the first five hours of the day, for a total of 15 pills each day of the course.
- The rest of the day, you eat healthily, drink plenty of water, and get plenty of rest. You will notice especially in the first few days that what comes out of your body is quite shocking. Don’t worry, that’s Toxin Rid getting to work. But they are packed full of ingredients that draw toxins out rapidly, meaning you will urinate more, and it will be darker, alongside having more frequent (and horrific!) bowel movements.
- On the last day, two hours after you finished your last three pills, you drink the detox supplement. You mix it up with orange juice (or filtered water), and you drink half of it. You then wait two hours (not eating or drinking anything else), and then you drink the other half. Make sure you urinate frequently and don’t eat or drink anything for another two hours.
- Within two days after you have finished the course, preferably timing it to within the day of the test itself, drink the dietary fiber supplement. You need to mix it up and drink it quickly because it can get really stodgy and impossible to drink if you let it soak too long. You’ll need to drink it down quickly, in a couple of minutes. What this does is to draw toxins out through the bowel, helping to mass eliminate any that are still working through your body, especially cannabis metabolites.
- This is the top tip for me, and exactly what I did. I made sure that I used home drug test kits. It was a 10-day course, and from day seven, I did a test every day. That way I knew when I was clean, and I save done of the day of my test. One hour before I left, I did the test, and I was clean.
The only other thing I would say here is to have a backup plan, just in case you are not clean on the day of your test. It is possible, although not likely as long as you have done Toxin Rid for at least seven days.
The backup plan is simply to use a detox drink. If you test positive just before you leave to submit your sample, then use the detox drink. There should be so few drug toxins left in your body by that stage that it won’t have much work to do, and it should mask the few remaining toxins for several hours, so that you can pass that important drug test.
Toxin Rid Vs Rescue 5 Day Detox
Toxin Rid can work out very expensive. The full Toxin Rid 10 day course costs $189.95. That’s a lot of dollars. However, you do get what you pay for in life, and it’s the same with detox pills.
There is a cheaper alternative, and it does work really well though. It’s called Rescue 5 Day detox.
Rescue 5 Day detox is similar in that it has a main five-day pill course. However, it also has a set of pills taken the day before the main batch, and another set for the day after. So in reality, it’s a seven-day course.
On top of that, with Rescue 5 Day detox you’ll also get a set of pills to take on the day of your test, called ICE detox capsules. They are taken with water and are, in effect, a detox drink in capsule form.
So unlike Toxin Rid, Rescue 5 Day detox is the full package, because you even get the detox drink to take on the day of your test.
However, it’s not as potent as Toxin Rid. There’s far more chance that you won’t get clean in the five days, or even in the seven days. However, over eight days, taking the detox capsules, and a day of natural detoxification beforehand, you do stand a very good chance of getting clean.
Rescue 5 Day detox only costs around $70 for the full course. However, if you’ve got high levels of toxin exposure, I’m advising you to just spend the extra money on Toxin Rid, you simply won’t regret it. If it’s an important drug test, why would you cut corners and take the risk anyway?
Stay Smart When Buying Detox Pills Online
I hope this Toxin Rid summary has been helpful. I passed a drug test using it. I did make sure that I had a detox drink (Rescue Cleanse) just in case, but I didn’t need it.
The crucial thing I can get across to you here, it’s very important, is that you do need a home drug test kit. These can cost as little as five dollars each, and they really are a great insurance policy. Get five or six, and take them as you come to the end of the course. Also, make sure you keep a couple back to the day of your test.
In terms of where to buy Toxin Rid, never buy from anywhere other than an authorized reseller, or preferably the company that makes it.
Don’t buy Toxin Rid from eBay, Amazon, or any other general marketplace site. The reason for that is that they are usually faking.
For me, I always just buy them straight from the main retail site. That way you know you’re getting the actual product, that is in date, with a moneyback guarantee, and you’ll get it at the best price.